What is soccer over/under betting? This is a concept that is all too familiar to professional bettors. However, this concept is still quite strange to new players. The most detailed information about this form of betting will be answered by Nhà Cái Hi88 in the article belowHey, don’t miss it!
What is soccer over/under betting?
What is soccer over/under betting? Also known as O/U (Over/Under) is a type of betting in which the bookmaker will predict the total number of goals scored by both teams in a match. Through that, players will bet on Over (higher number) or Under (lower number) compared to the number of goals given by the house.
- Over: is when the total number of goals in the match is greater than the odds determined by the betting floor.
- Under: is when the total number of goals in the match is less than the odds offered by the game portal.
- If the total number of goals and the house edge are equal, the result is a Draw.
Popular types of soccer over/under bets today
What is soccer over/under betting? This is an extremely flexible type of bet that can be applied to many different situations in a match. Here are some of the most popular types of soccer over/under games:
Over/under total goals
InWhat is soccer over/under betting? This is the most popular form of betting appearing in all big and small matches, in which the bookmaker stipulates a number to predict the total goals of both teams in a match or just in a certain half. . Bettors will choose Over or Under depending on their personal preferences.
Over/under total penalty card
This bet predicts the total number of penalty cards (yellow cards and red cards) in a half or in the whole match. At this time, players will be able to choose Over or Under cards depending on their opinion.
Over/under total corner kick
In football, corner kicks happen more or less depending on the nature of each match. In super classic matches, most corner kicks will happen a lot, but there are still a few exceptions. Your job is to calculate and consider whether this match will be Over or Under.
The most accurate way to read over/under bets
Hi88 shares details on how to read over/under odds in soccer as follows:
Over/under bet 1 ball
In case the bookmaker judges the score to be 1 goal in the entire match (including overtime), the over/under bet is calculated as follows:
- Tai tClear or Under: when the total number of goals in the match >= 2.
- Over loses or Under wins: when no goals are scored in the match.
- Draw: when there is only 1 goal scored regardless of which side.
Similarly, we can read the soccer over/under bets 2 goals, 3 goals, 4 goals with the bookmaker’s assessment levels being 2 goals, 3 goals and 4 goals.
See: Bắn Cá Hi88
Over/under bet 1/1.5 balls
Odds 1/1.5 are also known as odds 1 1/4. For this bet, it reads as follows:
- Over wins or Under loses: if the total number of goals scored in the match is greater than 1.
- Over loses or Under wins: when no goals are scored.
- In case there is only 1 goal scored, Over loses half of the bet and Under wins half.
Similarly, when the house’s estimated score is 2/2.5, 3/3.5, 4/4.5, the over/under bet can be applied as above.
Over/Under bet: 1.5 balls
A bet of 1.5 balls is also known as a bet of 1 and a half balls. And the reading of this bet is as follows:
- When the total score is 2 or more, the player who bets Over will win and vice versa, the player who bets Under will lose.
- When the total score is 1, the person who bets Under wins and the person who bets Over loses.
When the house edge is 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 goals, the same bet applies.
Over/under bet 1.5/1 result
- If in the match there is 1 goal scored or no goals then Under wins and Over loses.
- If more than 2 goals are scored, the person who bets on Over wins and Under loses.
- In case there are 2 goals scored, whoever bets Over will win half the money and vice versa, whoever bets Under will lose half the money.
The secret to accurate soccer over/under betting
In soccer betting, players put a lot of faith in the over/under bet. So What is soccer over/under betting? How to skillfully bet on Over/Under and bring in huge prizes. Players should not ignore the following notes to avoid unnecessary losses.
Football odds over/under Half 1
What is soccer over/under betting? and cWhat is the definition of over/under in the first half? This is an extremely popular type of bet in soccer betting. However, the first half is usually for teams to explore each other’s playing style, so most of the time there will not be many goals scored. Therefore, players need to note the following basic things when betting on the 1st half:
- The odds of betting on the first half are usually lower than the odds of over/under for the whole match. If the 1st Half rate increases dramatically, it is likely that more goals will be scored.
- And according to analysts, the number of goals in the first half is usually very small, unless there is a huge difference in level.
FT over/under football odds (whole match)
For What is soccer over/under betting? nice Betting on over/under for the entire match, players can refer to the following notes:
- Consult the opinions of betting experts: They can provide accurate analysis and score judgments using their knowledge of football as well as senior experience.
- Find out the strength and performance of the teams: One of the key factors that determine the number of goals in a match is the performance of the player as well as the team.
Through the above sharing, players have clearly understood What is soccer over/under betting? and the most accurate way to read over/under odds shared by leading experts in the field of sports. Wishing all lucky bettors big wins at Asia’s leading prestigious game portal Hi88!