TikTok is one of the go-to platforms for individuals and businesses to deliver valuable content. The best part of this effective application is that it comes with an in-built analytics tool with which creators can measure the performance of their profile.
Simply posting video content in leisure time might not take a creator in the right direction. In such a case, TikTok analytics gives content creators and digital marketers a hand to determine user behavior, optimize campaigns and implement strategies, thus achieving the expected outcome. Additionally, they buy tiktok likes to amplify engagement rates and reach millions of audiences in a matter of minutes.
Are you an aspiring TikTok creator? Do you want to leverage analytics to improvise your marketing strategies wisely? Then, you’re at the right place! This article will present you with valuable information to understand TikTok analytics in an easy-peasy way.
Get Started With TikTok Analytics
Measuring performance is a stepping stone to success on social media! When coming to TikTok, one should possess a Pro account to access analytics. Only then can creators and marketers keep track of content performance and understand user activities on the platform. If you are a TikToker, you can analyze your content on desktop and mobile devices. However, a TikTok creator can only download analytics reports in a CSV format on a desktop.
- TikTok Analytics on Mobile
Launch the TikTok application and look at the upper right corner. Now hit on the three dots so you will be taken to the Setting and Privacy tab. Here move to the Account section and find out the Analytics option.
- TikTok Analytics on Desktop
Open the TikTok application on your desktop and move into your profile. Then, click on ‘View Analytics’ from the pop-up that appears.
You will see the analytics data on your dashboard if you already have a pro account. Otherwise, historical data will not be displayed and will take seven days to display. It is recommended to post content as much as possible to get in-depth analytics. On the other hand, utilize PayMeToo to get tons of likes, shares, and fans in an instant so that you can get accurate results over time.
Types of Analytics on TikTok
Generally, there are three different types of categories you will find on the analytics dashboard, and here are them.
Content Performance Insights
Here is where you can get a comprehensive view of your content performance in a certain period of time.
- Average Watch Time: With this metric, analyze how long your audiences spent watching your video on average.
- Total Watch Time: Overall time your viewers spend watching a specific video in your profile.
- TikTok Trending Videos: Get the details of top-performing videos that gained more views and attained better growth on your account. With this report, you can share on cross-platforms or repost them to gain more views.
TikTok Follower Insights
- Territories of Followers – The essential metric that helps creators find the countries to which the followers belong. You can utilize it when you want to promote local content.
- Videos Watched by Followers – This data will let you know what kind of videos interests your followers.
- Follower Activities: This metric will help you with the data of when your followers will be active on TikTok. So you could decide the best time to post and get better results.
- Sounds Listened To – Finding out trending sounds is a must for creating trending videos. This metric denotes the audio that your followers heard. So you can embed them in your content easily.
TikTok Profile Overview
In this section, you can measure the following factors and enhance your profile performance in a better way.
Profile Views: This metric will let you know how many people have viewed your profile within a period. Based on this, you can decide whether your target audience is interested in your brand or not.
Video Views: It is nothing but the number of views your videos gain. This will help you determine how many people are viewing your videos daily, weekly, or monthly.
- No.Of.Likes – One of the most important engagement metrics will show the number of likes your video received.
- No.Of.Shares – It is a simple metric that shows how many tiktok audiences have shared your post with other users.
- No.Of. Comments – The number of times your audience engages with your profile and others.
Don’t worry if your profile performs low when compared to others. Simply avail of the support of PayMeToo to maximize your followers and strengthen your profile with ease.
Thus this is the essential information you need to know about clearly analyzing the metrics of TikTok. Have a clear knowledge of TikTok metrics and optimize the necessary aspects to make the most of it. Cheers to becoming successful on TikTok by leveraging the power of analytics!